Wednesday, August 12, 2009

About this blog.


Today, Adam and I will be embarking on a road trip of somewhat epic proportions. I say "somewhat epic" because it will be shorter than originally thought. Regardless, we will be getting in Adam's car today, I will be driving part of the way (yay!) and we'll be going to Iowa. Mainly so that I can play that one song on my guitar. We'll be blogging the trip, so you can follow us either here, or on Adam's site www.adamchartier.com.

I will be sending postcards along the way from such monuments as "The World's Largest Rocking Chair." If you're interested in receiving one of these cards, please email me your address.

We don't really know where we're going, just that we're going. We have a tent and a cooler and a guitar. And wireless internet. Because we're roughing it.

This is being referred to as the "Existential Road Trip" because we'll be listening to an audio series on existentialism. And listening to Bob Dylan. And figuring out the meaning of life.

I hope you'll enjoy reading about our trip and the insights that driving across the country brings us. We're like goddamn Jack Kerouac or Sissy Hankshaw. Except that we won't be acting as hitchhikers.

Much love to all of you! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment